Thursday, November 24, 2011



Happy Thanksgiving 2011 everyone!
I was talking to a friend on Facebook lastnight and the word "drama" came into the conversation? Can you imagine that? Look at this picture of me as a child...there is not an ounce of drama in me! :o)
I started thinking...(oh,oh) Am I dramatic? Am I a drama queen? Well, I can't be a drama queen because the name Sally means princess, not queen. So at best, I might be a drama queen in the making, but I have to wait until the queen dies first or something like that? LOL So lets talk about drama. A few years back I was on anti-depressants. Have you ever been on them? I think they tried me on three different ones. When I told my doctor they weren't working, she upped my dose. Then I had NO emotions. Life was smooth alright, but if someone died I couldn't even feel bad. When something wonderful happened, I couldn't get excited! I missed my emotions. :o)
Here's the thing,...everyone has emotions. Some keep them to themselves, and some live out loud. Some express them. I think it's way more fun to express how I feel, than to keep quiet. If my friends don't want to hear me, they can shut me out...and some do. I like to notice all the little details in life, and think about them, and then talk about what I saw or learned. I like to experience life, and share it with others. I looked up the word Drama. Yes, I suppose I have drama in my life for sure. Drama: any situation or series of events having vivid, emotional, conflicting, or striking interest or results. I think life is a living drama to tell you the truth.
So I think I'll just keep on being who I am, and maybe someday I'll write a very dramatic book and all of you readers will buy it. :o)
I was thinking about how boring it would be to read anything I had to say if I was still on that medication. I probably wouldn't talk at all. A lot of people would have peace and quiet, but I'm not ready to be quiet yet...I have a life to live out loud.
I hope you all have, or had a very blessed Thanksgiving Day Celebration this year!
I am indeed blessed above all I could have possibly imagined. Thank you for being my friends. I love all of you. And everyone of you are different, I like that too. I learn from all of you. I'm a happy blessed woman this year.

Love to All,
Sally

No comments: