Wednesday, April 6, 2011


I think one of my funnest photo shoots was shooting stills for this Gypsy movie a girl named Brooke made near Dickson, TN. I have always loved movie making. The make-up, the wardrobe, the story, the acting,...all of it. The crew was a blast. All professional and fun! One afternoon while I was shooting a picture of this wagon coming toward me, I was asked to step off to the left a little because I was in the shot. So I did. In fact, I stepped over and sat down in the little field next to the dirt road. I didn't realize until the NEXT DAY that my entire back was covered in ticks! John said there must have been at least 100 as he pulled them off one by one. And now I have this story to tell. :o) I had the greatest time shooting on that set. I'll never forget it. I would love to do more!!!

No comments: