Friday, March 19, 2010



This is a picture of two of the most important women in my life. My Aunt Sal, and my second cousin Sis. (Elizabeth, or Liz, but to me...Sis) I remember this day. Sis was in town, and Aunt Sal was so glad to see her. I loved hanging out with the two of them. They enjoyed each others company like best friends. It was so fun to watch them talk and interact with each other....Actually, they were more like close sisters that never had to live with each other for long, or get on each other's nerves. :o) I brought my Pentax MX out on the porch and hung out for a while.

Both of these lovely ladies passed on at the same time..., almost, and I miss them both. Aunt Sal was an Artist, and she understood me in ways other people have never understood me. She was such an Anchor and an encouragement to me. She always praised me and lifted me up. She always saw the good and the best in me....the potential, and pushed me on. WE became very, very good friends.
Aunt Sal used to call me to talk once in a while when I was in Nashville and she was in Saginaw, and she always mentioned Sis. She loved her sooooo much.
If we can connect with good family, we are blessed. Family is special.
Aunt Sal and Sis were cousins....Kin. Look at the love. They were both so special to me. I miss them.

No comments: